Sunday, May 23, 2010

What fun!

Last night, we went to Fallsview Casino with our friends, Ray and Shirley, to see 6 Chix from Nashville. One of the young ladies is from Oakville - Lisa. They didn't say last names, but I'm going to ask James if he knows about her. Before the show, we went to the all-you-can-eat buffet - awesome! Okay, I'll just work out harder on Tuesday! We had such a great time.

Yesterday afternoon, I called my long-lost friend, Dorothy. Her daughter, Kristen answered the phone to say that her Mom has gone to Wasaga Beach for the weekend and will be back Tuesday afternoon. James and his buddies were planning to go up last night, too, but they ended up not going. Their friend, Luke is home from the military for the weekend, so they're going to spend some time with him. They've got some fireworks for tomorrow.

We're still waiting for deck quotes to come in. I wish they'd hurry up - I need a deck! Our little bird (the one in the nest on our front-door wreath) has almost lost all its fur and gained a coat of feathers. It will probably try to fly away soon - then we can start using our front door again.

The weather is really heating up - finally! I spent an hour out in the sun working on browning up this pasty white winter skin before we go to Taiwan. I still have to get a dress for the wedding - and shoes. Maybe I'll take a drive to Oakville next week to have a look - we'll see.

Tonight is the final episode of "Lost". I really have no idea what's going on, but have been compelled to watch it every week for some reason. I need answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment