Thank you for praying for Solomon...and his family! Your prayers are known by God and by us. Solomon is improving rapidly now; no more tubes as of tomorrow, he's talking more - a little raspy still but talking more and more. I think he's still a little foggy about everything that has taken place but after tonight I got the sense that he knows something dreadful has happened...kind of like he doesn't really want to remember and isn't quite ready to deal with it, still I think he knows...how sad when he has to know for real. Today the doctor was able to pull some of the skin back together on his arm but not all the way. He wants to have another go at it before he's convinced that a skin graph needs to happen though. Most likely Solomon will be moved to a regular room tomorrow - finally. He's getting better enough to start being restless now but doesn't understand that he probably can't walk yet, so there will be at least one week and possibly two weeks of physical therapy which will begin next week I think. Those of you who have experienced such a thing as this understand that when a person leaves the hospital that lots of the other issues are just beginning. I can't thank you enough for praying with us and for us to this point, but I have to ask you to continue also as there is such a long road ahead... thank you, thank you, thank you...
God keep us every one, every day, every hour...

No comments:
Post a Comment