Update on Solomon (from my brother Arnie who got to visit with Rick and my mother, who traveled to Minot yesterday): Solomon is still in the ICU...BUT DOING BETTER...amen!!!!! He still needs a lot of healing and prayers...Rick is missing a lot of work, and facing all the problems associated with that...please continue to pray.
We closed the sale of the cottage Tuesday afternoon, so that's the end of 11 years of wonderful memories: rest and relaxation, Thanksgiving dinners with friends and family, visitors from everywhere (including holidays with my Mom from Montana, my Aunt Laura, cousin Bev and niece Melissa from Wisconsin), the most awesome Fall scenery, blue jays, hummingbirds, chipmunks, deer, wild raspberries, bass fishing, pink paddle boat (christened "The Barbie Boat" by Payge), Saturday night pie and coffee with the Poel's, and last but not least our girls' weekends. These memories barely scratch the surface. I'm so glad I made all those scrapbooks!!!
Today, Bern bought his suit for the wedding - it's very nice! Fran and I are going to Buffalo on Friday to look for a dress for me. She has been a cross border shopper for years and knows all the best places to shop. I'm really looking forward to our day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment