I've been able to contact a friend from many, many years ago. Her daughter is on facebook and, even though I haven't seen Kristen since she was just a little girl, she confirmed that her parents names are indeed Dorothy and George! The last time we saw them was at our 10th wedding anniversary and we've been married for almost 33 years. Kristen gave me Dorothy's phone number and email address. I emailed her last night and will probably call her soon. Kirsten said when she told her Mom about my facebook message, she said "Wow! I was just thinking about her last week, wondering how she was doing and where she was living."
Dorothy and I worked together when I first moved to Toronto. We were very close at the time, but life got in the way and we drifted into our own spaces over the years. Anyway, I am very excited to see her again and perhaps renew our friendship.
No comments:
Post a Comment