We have a new picture of my newest little grand niece, Sophia Grace Four Bear. Here is a picture of her Mommy, too. They're both little dolls, don't you think?
This blog is intended to be a place where I can show my scrapbook pages and cards to family and friends, as well as a way to keep in touch. I hope you enjoy reading through the events of my life and seeing how I keep sane by crafting!!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's Day
Well, I was hoping to spend the afternoon with James. He called this morning to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and also to say he was feeling sick. We didn't go, needless to say. To soothe my disappointment, Bern took me out for supper so I wouldn't have to cook. It was really lovely.
We have a new picture of my newest little grand niece, Sophia Grace Four Bear. Here is a picture of her Mommy, too. They're both little dolls, don't you think?
We have a new picture of my newest little grand niece, Sophia Grace Four Bear. Here is a picture of her Mommy, too. They're both little dolls, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment