Monday, May 3, 2010

I have a new grand niece!

Yesterday, my niece Liz gave birth to her second child, Sophia Grace weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs. 15 oz. She's a real cutie and here are a couple of pictures to prove it. Sophia is being held by her proud grandparents, my brother Greg and his wife, Ces.


Mom will be traveling to Minot tomorrow afternoon and will be staying with Rick for awhile. I haven't received any updates other than from Emma who said Solomon is improving each day. Rick will be updating us on facebook as soon as he can. He did post a huge "thank you" to family and friends for praying them through this horrible time, and asks us to keep praying.

We were supposed to see James today, but I forgot that I'd put our names in at church to attend a fellowship dinner. But, as it turns out, next Sunday is Mother's Day so it will be nice to spend it with my son. Things work out!

I'm feeling so much better! Almost back to 100% - it sure took a lot longer to heal than I'd expected. Curves may be in my very immediate future - I miss it a lot.

There's another egg in our nest, making four now. We're not sure these will hatch, though. The afternoon sun hits our front door - I wouldn't be surprised if those eggs aren't cooked by now. We'll wait and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment