Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, James & Another "Bella" page

Here's another page I finished for little Bella. Her mom is having trouble attaching photos to email so she can send me more pictures. I have now run out of all the pictures I've taken so far. The only third party element I used this time is the little heart charm which was created by Janniscrap Designs (I added the words, tho).


Tomorrow, we will leave here around noon to be at Fran and Mike's for lunch at 1:00 p.m. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm sure she has lots of news from England! Then, at 4:00 p.m. we will pick James up from work, take him home so he can shower and then take him out for supper for his birthday - which is today!

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY, JAMES!

After we have a good visit with James, we're going to Howard and Penny's for a couple of days. I have all her pictures from the engagement party saved on CDs - and I know she's anxious to get them. She made her "thank you" cards herself, so I'm excited to see mine. It's the Bachelor Finale on Monday night - so, at 11:00 p.m. we'll send the boys to bed, pop some corn, and settle down to our one little indulgence! I'm hoping he picks Melissa!!

Anyway, that's the news for now. I'll write more when we get back home next Tuesday. Y'all be careful out there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment