Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time is flying by!

(I made a couple of changes to my pages)

Can't believe it's Thursday already! I've been learning new digital scrapbooking skills and seem to just get lost in it. Bern reminds me around lunch time that he's hungry, otherwise I'd probably be up here from sun up to sun down!!! Anyway, I've finished a couple more "James" pages using papers from Janniscrap Designs, elements created by ME, and skills learned from Scrappers Guide.

I have a huge stack of pictures waiting for me - not only for this album, but for last year's cottage pictures as well. I haven't decided if the cottage pictures will go into a paper-based scrapbook or if I will do a digital one - I'll have to think about it. The main reason I would do a paper scrapbook is that I have SO much stuff I need to use up!

Anyway, it's been snowing off and on all week. At least it's been the light, fluffy stuff - not too bad for shoveling. It's bright and sunny out there today, but it's freezing cold! We don't have to go out, thank goodness!


No comments:

Post a Comment