So, in honour of a light, bright kitchen, I'm baking bread, making chili, and baking those wonderful oatmeal, raisin, walnut cookies I told you about. I'm so easy to please, aren't I?
PRAYER REQUEST
I have a prayer request. My brother, Bill, is having some problems with his heart. He was coming home from work, laying down and not able to do anything because of tiredness. If you knew Bill, you would know how unlike him that would be!! Anyway, it finally got to the point where he was having trouble breathing. That scared him enough to get him to the doctor.
Mom got an email from Lynn, his wife, saying the test results shows the main trouble is that the top part of his heart is working but the bottom part wasn't - leading to oxygen deprivation. Also, one valve is abnormally small. Bill had rheumatic fever as a child and they're saying that's what caused the valve abnormality.
As a result of all that, he is going to need a pacemaker. He says pacemakers are for "old folks". Mom says if he wants to be an old folk, he'd better get the pacemaker! We don't know when they will do the procedure, but please keep Bill and Lynn in your prayers for the next little while. Thank you so much!
poor Uncle Billy! I will definately keep him in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHave you heard from Angie?
I tried emailing her a couple of times but never got a response.