
We talked to Brent tonight to wish him a "Happy Birthday" on Sunday. We won't be home so decided to call early. He sounds great and says Tammy is working hard on her thesis. They haven't made any wedding plans yet - there doesn't seem to be any urgency since she wants to finish school first, which makes perfect sense. He asked us to wish his Auntie Penny congratulations on her engagement to Howard - so we will.
Karleen called today with awesome news! She had been told (among all the other cancer diagnoses) that she had growths on her optic nerve a few months back, and of course, was devastated. It seems she's had a miracle - there are no signs of the growths!!! She is convinced it's the result of all the prayers and said she doesn't know how to thank God enough. I told her the best and only way to thank God is to accept His son as her Savior! I pray she does - I love her very much.
Well, I'm off to bed. I'm not even packed yet, so I'll have to do it in the morning. There's no rush to get there - we'll probably leave around noon. Watch for pictures of the engagement party.
No comments:
Post a Comment