Monday, February 9, 2009

...for your enjoyment

A couple more pages - I liked how Brent's baby page turned out so much, I decided to see if I could do something similar with James' - cute, huh? I used a kit by Janniscrap Designs called "Bright Enough". I added a few more elements to this page (2/17/08).



This next page was created using paper and elements from a kit by Corina Nielsen. I'm not sure I like the browns - I may do this one over at some point.



I talked to Penny this morning. We'll be going over on Friday and will stay, possibly until next Tuesday. She said her church is hosting a gospel music concert on Monday night featuring a country singer (she couldn't remember the name). Anyway, it sounds like fun. Since it's supposed to start snowing again on Sunday, we'll probably stay the extra day. Also, Pen and I are planning to do some scrapbooking together. I have a few more pages to finish in Brent's album, and all my stuff is still packed up from the workshop on Saturday. And, Penny is making an album of her new life with Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment