Did anybody else see the clue on Jeopardy under the category "Montana"? It was Wolf Point is the home of the Wild Horse Stampede which is what sport? Something like that!! That's so cool, isn't it? Bern and I just stared at each other and then screamed - WOLF POINT!!!!!?????!!!! We lead pretty dull lives up here, I guess.
Bern found a desk chair in the Shopping News for $10 so we went to pick it up today. Besides a few stains, it's in pretty good shape. We went over the the mall to wander around - there was a magic show going on for the kids, a girl dressed up as Santa's elf on stilts (not sure what that's about), but it was cute. There was also a Star Wars storm trooper walking around talking to the kids. Needless to say, the mall was packed - but, it was nice to get out of the house for awhile. We were thinking of going to see the new James Bond movie tonight, but Bern's still not feeling that great, so we may go during the week. Tuesdays are cheap movie night, so we'll probably go then.
Tomorrow is church - hurray! I took some pictures of the cards and gift tags I've been working on. See what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment