This blog is intended to be a place where I can show my scrapbook pages and cards to family and friends, as well as a way to keep in touch. I hope you enjoy reading through the events of my life and seeing how I keep sane by crafting!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Need prayers - nephew in serious accident!
My brother Rick's son, Solomon, has been in a serious car accident in North Dakota. At first, the report was that, although the accident was serious, Solomon would be okay. Just had an update from another brother, Arnie that it sounds like Solomon has taken a serious turn for the worse.."critical condition" according to Rick just moments ago. He and Brandon are on their way there now...should be there in an hour or so....obviously prayers need to be turned up to high....thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment