Thursday, April 8, 2010

More pictures and good news!

I have to post more pictures from Easter.






Here's a great picture of my brother, John's family. The nuts don't fall far from the tree, huh?

Now for some good news. I phoned the Espanola hospital twice today to talk to Jackie, but there was no answer. This evening, I decided to phone her home to find out if they'd transferred her to Sudbury. She answered the phone!! Apparently, they decided to send her home yesterday. She still has to go back tomorrow for more blood tests, but things are definitely looking up.

I tried phoning Judy today, but haven't been able to get through. I finally got their voicemail, so I left a message.

I talked to Mom tonight. She wants everyone to know she's still having trouble sitting at her computer very long before her back hurts too much. She knows she "owes" answers to lots of your emails, so I told her I would explain the situation to everyone. I'm sure you understand. Also, she's probably going to delete facebook - it's too confusing and stressful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment