Looks like our potential buyer has decided not to buy our house. They wouldn't budge on the price and neither would we, so that's that for now. We're continuing to look at houses while we wait for the right buyer. Our Niagara/Welland agent returns from vacation tomorrow and we have a list of homes for him to arrange viewings on.
To tell you the truth, I wouldn't be thrilled to lived "way out" in Waterford - as much as I've tried to convince myself. Hopefully, we'll find a more urban environment. I need to have a shopping centre somewhere close by!!!
James is trying to find an apartment and isn't having a great deal of luck. He'll keep looking - I'm sure he'll find something - OR he'll have to come with us - and he really doesn't want to do that!
Anyway, that's the scoop for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment