My husband started pricing houses in Florida this morning - YIKES! I asked him if he was really serious. He said "just look at what you can get there for the money we're going to spend here!!" He's right. Some of the types of houses we looked at two years ago in Tampa are down about $50,000. I'm not going to start getting excited about it, tho. I doubt that he'd really move that far away from here.
We are going to look at some houses in Brantford on Monday, and we've seen some really nice places in Cambridge we are trying to set up appointments to see next week, too. Meanwhile, people keep coming through our house and saying how lovely it is - but, nobody has offered to buy it yet! It's not actually on MLS until next Wednesday, but the agents have our listing early so they can start showing it right away.
Of course, everything has to be kept spotlessly clean all the time - so, there's been very little craft-time activity going on lately. Before Christmas, I managed to finish three scrapbook pages for our 2007 cottage pictures. Hope you like them.
Well, that's all for today. I haven't heard from my friend, Karleen, about how her tests went, but she may not call until the results are in. I'll keep all you prayer-warriors posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment