Well, we've almost finalized arrangements for James' new apartment. It's a 2-bedroom unit on the eighth floor overlooking Oakville and Lake Ontario. It's near Sheridan College and on a main bus route. He'll be taking lots of stuff from here that we don't want to move to the new place, including all the rec room furniture so he'll have his living room completely furnished. He's got all his computer stuff and bedroom furniture, so all he'll really need is a small table and chairs for the breakfast nook - although I can't remember the last time he ate at a table!!!! Anyway, he's very excited.
The moving guy is here to give us an estimate on moving James and then moving us to Welland. It seems like a long time until we move, but I know the time will fly by, so I'd better start cleaning out closets, drawers and cupboards. Some stuff will go to the Sally Ann, some to the dump! It looks very daunting right now, but everything will fall into place - I hope!!!
I posted a picture of my new house - pretty, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment