Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First attempt at blogging!

Well, I've subscribed to other peoples' blogs for a couple of years now (mostly other scrappers) and have decided to take the plunge.

We are in the process of selling our house and are looking for another one - preferably a bungalow - since stairs will become more and more difficult as we get older. Bern would like to have a workshop and/or a double car garage to putter around in, too. We're trying to decide between new or used - there are always issues with both, I guess.

Anyway, we listed our house yesterday, so we'll see how it goes.

Bern has had a terrible cold for about a week now, so he's been miserable. It seems to be breaking up a little bit now. We're both looking around here, mentally packing up possessions and getting rid of junk. It's amazing how much accumulation happens when you're not looking!!!

Anyway, I'm going to really try to keep this going - if for no other reason than just to keep track of events over the next little while.

1 comment:

  1. You are off to a good start Phill!
    I subscribed to the feed so it will notify me if you post anything new. Tell the 'old fart' I took him off my joke list since he has no sense of humour. That cold is just bad Karma for not laughing enough! {:>)
    Much love to all,
    Ted

    ReplyDelete