Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Moving right along!

Wow - things are moving ahead at warp speed. The listing went in today, the FOR SALE sign is on the front lawn, the photographer comes tomorrow morning, and we have an agent coming through this afternoon and another one tonight! I guess we'd better find a new home soon!

The weather here has been so weird! Last week, we were pummeled with snow up to our eyebrows, this week the temperature soared to record highs, melting all the snow - and this morning around 6:00 a.m., we were rudely awakened by the worst-sounding wind gusts and rain I've heard in a long time! If the gusts had turned to constant wind, you would have found me in the basement under the stairs!!!

Anyway, the sun is shining now and it's still windy, but the wind warnings have been cancelled.

Well, that's about it for today. Since we're having agents through around dinner time, I might be able to talk Bern into pizza tonight - I can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment