But, I digress. We had a lovely drive today, stopping at a roadside park around noon for a little snack of pop, chips and candy bars. By the time we got here, we were very hungry for real food. The weather has been about 20 degrees cooler. We'd just gotten used to the 95 degree F days, too! NOT!
![]() |
| Getting his bearings! |
![]() |
| New Wolf Point, MT cap from Cec |
We checked into our hotel and then went to a little restaurant in town called The Navigator. Good food and good service. After supper, we walked down to the pier and admired all the boats and the mother duck and her babies. We even went into a gift store and just browsed.
We've been watching the Olympics. Of course, it's all American coverage so I'm not really sure how Canada's been doing.
Tomorrow, we'll be crossing into Canada at Sault Ste. Marie. Jim and/or Jackie will meet us at their house in Massey tomorrow afternoon to escort us to their camp up north. They have a trailer that sleeps nine, so Jackie says we should be comfortable. We camped with them years ago (and I mean when James was a baby) at Matawansan, and I remember how beautiful it was so I'm looking forward to our visit. Expect to see pictures!













No comments:
Post a Comment