Friday, July 27, 2012

Montana trip - Part 12

Here it is nearly time for us to leave for home. I can't believe how fast this second week has gone! We've been having a wonderful time with Mom and the rest of the family. Linda came by with her daughter-in-law and granddaughter after lunch. We played two rounds of Hand & Foot - so much fun! You would think we'd get sick of playing it, but we really don't!

Tonight was Girls' Night Out. Mom, Cec, Cassie, Liz, Aubreigh, Nikki and I all went to the Elk's Supper Club for supper. The food was great and the company greater. We discussed all kinds of things - favorite movies seemed to top the list, though, and for the most part (with a few exceptions) we like lots of the same ones. Cassie is a Miche Purse representative and I really wanted to order a purse from her, but wasn't sure of the sizes - so she brought me samples. The purses are so neat because you purchase the inside and then you can buy different outsides as new ones become available...very cool! I ordered one, of course!!! We had a wonderful time!

VERY happy girls! Nikki, Cassie, Me, Mom, Cec, Aubreigh and Lizzy
After supper, Cassie drove Mom and me home and then went to pick up Joey at VBS so she could see Uncle Bern. I asked her what she learned at VBS and she said, "We learned about the awesome power of God!" Nikki brought her laptop over so I could help her personalize her blog and show her some of the neat things she can do with it. She was very excited about it, so I'll be looking forward to following her blog and getting some great recipes from her, too!

After we finished up with the technical stuff, she went to pick up her boys, Deion and Devon (my great nephews). We hadn't had a chance to see them before tonight - Devon was away at a tournament and Deion was out of town, too. I couldn't believe how big Devon got in just a year! Both guys are MMA fighters - yikes! Their next fight is at "Rumble on the Rez" next week. They're such good looking young men, I hope nobody messes them up! We had a great visit with them - they're good hunters, too, so Uncle Bern had that in common with them.
Devon, Nikki, Mom, Deion and Uncle Bern

Same line-up with me at the end

No comments:

Post a Comment