Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chirstmas is officially packed away!

We got up early yesterday morning, headed over to WalMart and picked up some plastic bins to pack up Christmas decorations in, and then spent the day taking things down, packing them, throwing out old and faded things, and - this always happens - no matter how much you look around so you don't miss anything - there's always something that gets left out! Sure enough, I had hung a few Christmas balls from our dining room light fixture and there they were long after all the bins had been put away. Oh well!

Bern's eye is looking a little bit better in that there is starting to be some white and yellow parts replacing the dark red parts. But, there is still a dark line just under his iris that looks bad. It's like a ridge and he says his vision is still very blurry. He goes to see the doctor Friday morning, so we'll see what he says. It still looks horrible, though.

Today, we both worked on our computers. Backing up and saving photos and documents to CDs and DVD's and then performing maintenence-type routines. It's time-consuming but necessary. I've got to put a plan in place for starting scrapbooking again. Penny asked me to make her some invitations for their engagement party in February, so as soon as I get all the details, I will start working on those - only about 15-20 - not too bad. I'm actually looking forward to the project! We're planning to visit Pen and Howard in a couple of weeks and go to Brad and Nev's from there for a couple of hours to officially welcome Bella Noelle with her little gift and card.

No comments:

Post a Comment