The invitations for the engagement dinner are finished - I know Penny is anxious to get them into the mail, giving people a month's notice - plenty of time to make arrangements as some of the invites will go to out-of-towners. I'm really pleased with how the invitations turned out. Bern and I went to Michael's in St. Catharines this morning to buy the gold elastic cord - the final touch! Since the dinner is being held on Valentine's Day, we decided on red and white.
Tomorrow afternoon, we're invited to Nev and Brad's to spend some time with baby Bella. I can't wait! She's already six weeks old. I promise to take pictures and will post them on here as soon as we get back home. Of course, I'm looking forward to visiting with Nev and Brad, too.
Bern is basking in the Barrett Jackson Car Auction from Scottsdale, AZ on TV - he waits for this show every year. I'm sure Howard will let him watch it at his house. The show goes on and on and on, for days. It's over on Sunday. In about 10 minutes, he'll have to make way for Grey's Anatomy!!! I could watch it in the guest room, I guess...ain't I sweet?
On Sunday, we are looking forward to seeing James. We haven't seen him since Christmas - is it only 3 weeks ago? Here's a digital scrapbook page I made using a kit called Winter Fun created by "Snooz" - a Scrapbook Flair designer.
No comments:
Post a Comment