Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update on Dawn's brother

I got an email from Dawn this morning concerning her brother and his family. I know Dawn prays for us when we ask, and she is very grateful for our prayers.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to give you an update on my brother.

He is out of ICU and his infection has gone.(PTL). While in the hospital, he suffered a minor heart attack. He is now waiting to be transferred to another hospital for an angioplasty. He has an artery that is clogged. I was able to talk with him yesterday and he is doing much better, health wise!

Please pray for Matthew (his son) and Lisa (his wife). She really does not know how to be a mother. Please pray for all of their salvation.

Thanks so much for your prayers,
Dawn


Well, Bern has decided not to go to the conference this weekend after all. There goes my weekend alone! Oh well. He needs to get his eye looked at again, so he'll have to miss the meeting. I know he was really looking forward to it, as was I. Oh well....did I say that already?

Fran and Mike had to postpone their visit to Welland until maybe the weekend of the 27th (James' birthday). Not sure if the 27th would work unless we can kidnap James and bring him here! We'll have to see if he has plans, I guess. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until March - yikes - that's just around the corner, isn't it?

I got a lovely email from Nev. Bella is adjusting very well to daycare - it's Nev who's having the hard time, of course! That's normal. We're looking forward to seeing them next weekend for Shawna's birthday party.

The weather has turned from mild and rainy t0 cold and blustery, but no sign of snow yet. The snow we had is virtually gone now, which suits me just fine.

I created a scrapbook page using the picture I got of Brent and Tammy - cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment