
Aren't they cute?? This was taken at Christmas. Tammy has finished her thesis revision and now, hopefully, she can get some rest before she starts their wedding planning. So exciting!!!
Wow! The sun is shining today. I need to get my car washed - that should make it rain or snow, huh? Just when you think you have a handle on things, the wheels fall off the truck! No, literally!! Bern noticed a clunking sound the other day when he was driving me to Curves (it was snowing). Anyway, we turned around and went back home to get the car. Then, later that day, when he drove the truck around the corner to Ray's, the front wheel axel bearing broke (something like that) and now he and Ray are combing the countryside for used parts. Hey, it keeps him busy!
I went to Curves yesterday after my week off - it was great! I was worried that I would feel like I was starting from scratch, but I actually felt pretty good! I'm back on track foodwise, too. It was a nice break, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment