Tomorrow morning - early - we are heading into the great white north! It's not like we don't have enough snow here, believe me! It's been snowing here all week - it's pretty, but, enough is enough! Anyway, we're all packed up.
I just got off the phone with James. He sounded good - and maybe has a new girlfriend! That didn't take long. Maybe we'll pop in for a visit on our way back home next weekend. I don't think he'd appreciate a visit tomorrow morning on our way through Oakville at 6:00 a.m. - yawn!
We went out for fish and chips last night - it was awesome! I was stuffed and very happy that I couldn't actually finish it all. Today, I went to Curves and worked it off. I'll miss working out next week and will really find the first session back difficult - but by then, I'll be on a mission to get back on track.
The owner of Curves, Susan asked me if I was going to bring in some homemade greeting cards to sell. I told her when I get back I'll start working on some and bring them in. She really liked the ones I brought in with the Christmas cards. Anyway, we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment