Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prayer Request

This is from my brother, Rick, in Nevada.

Please pray for Jody (Rick's daughter-in-law). Seems the Ely hospital is at it again. Brandon (Rick's son) is on his way to Vegas again now and she is in lots of pain. Don't know if a kidney is failing, or one of the stints is blocked...who knows, my gosh. Anyway, the two of them are beside themselves with worry and frustration... Thanks guys

Rick


Also, my friend Dawn has asked for prayer for her brother, Terry. He is in the ICU with what they think is a very serious blood infection. She is asking that we pray for his physical healing as well as his spiritual healing. It's a scary time for them right now and I wouldn't ask you to pray, but I know some of the situation with Dawn's brother and he and his wife, Lisa, need lots of prayers. Thanks so much.

I had a nice long chat with my Mom today. She finally got a new phone so I could actually hear her. Please pray for her, too. She has developed arthritis in her back and can't seem to find any relief. She's always in pain. If you have any remedies, let me know! She's already tried Ibuprophen and Tylenol for Arthritis - neither of which helped. She even gave up her gigantic recliner as if was aggravating things - she loved that chair! She can only sit at her computer for limited periods of time, and once she's finished going through all the "junk" mail, her back hurts too much to start answering emails - so, be patient! When she's feels up to it, she will write, I'm sure.

Well, it's been a housework day today. I haven't done a good thorough clean since way before Christmas and it feels good to get it done. Tomorrow, I'm planning to bake cookies (Bern will be thrilled) and to get started making all-occasion cards (some to sell and some I'll be needing shortly - where is the time going?).

No comments:

Post a Comment