I will update our little soiree into Northern Ontario when we get home next Sunday, but we left Massey this morning after a wonderful visit with Jim and Jackie - and we are now at Ted and Lynn's in Sudbury. I just checked my email to find an email from my mother who got an email from my brother, Billy. When Billy was a little kid he contracted Rheumatic fever, which left him with a weak heart and diabetes. Anyway, here's the message from Bill to Mom:
Hi, Mom. Hope you are well, I know you are blessed. Thought I should give an update before much longer. I'll be going in on Friday for a Cardiac Catheterization to see if there is more to do while they've got me opened up. For now they will be doing a valve replacement but depending on what the procedure on Friday shows there may be more. I'll be happy if they actually find a heart, in fact, if they would take a picture of it while they have it out, I believe I could win some bets from my employees. Anyway I would love any prayers you could spare. I am comforted by the fact that my God knows me & still cares and has plans for me, just like he does for all his children. I love you and God bless you. Billy
So, before you go to sleep tonight, could you ask for God's protection of this wonderful, funny, kind man on Friday? Thanks so much! Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment