My brother Greg and his lovely wife Ces bought my Mom a brand new Dell laptop for Christmas. Is that awesome or what? Her computer had died a slow death (not the violent sledge hammer death she had threatened it) - those are her words. So, now she's back online - hurray!
We had hail and thunder this morning and wild wind. It's still raining and windy tonight. I had to take my wreath off the front door so it wouldn't blow away. That's okay - at least it's not snow...yet. I got some of my Christmas decorations out of boxes and up, but still no tree. I finished some more Christmas cards today and got them addressed. Tomorrow they'll go in the mail. Then I have to make another 20 more. One of these years, I'll probably join the "green" revolution and send email cards. If only I didn't love making them so much!
I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. It seems like I just had it cut. It's too bad when you get a good haircut, it doesn't just stay that way! Anyway, I need to get it done before Christmas, so I can see where I'm going - seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment