I had a call from my Mom tonight. She asked me to let everyone know that her computer died (or is dying) and she can't access her email. Be patient, though, Ces is working on it. Got an email from Arnie who said Nikki's computer also crashed and she's in danger of losing all her photos! Back-up, back-up, back-up!!!
Today, Bern and his friend Ray drove to Bolton to attend a huge auction and were planning to be gone all day. I met my friend Bev at Curves and after our workout, she treated me to lunch. We chatted until almost 2:30. I had to go grocery shopping or we'd probably still be there!
We had snow flurries today, but so far, it's not sticking to the ground. Bern put up the outside Christmas lights - it's so pretty! I've got to get out a Christmas tree and put it up in the front window. Maybe tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment