We went to the children's Christmas play at church tonight called "Meet Me At The Manger". Was it ever sweet! They did such a great job. Afterward, there was coffee, tea and treats as well as a silent auction to help the teens pay for a missions trip they're planning next summer. We bid on a couple of things, but since the auction is being continued tomorrow night, it's likely our bids will be out-bid.
When we came home, we watched the last "Terminator" movie. Lots of action, blood and guts and explosions. Not bad. Governor Arnold even had a part!
Tomorrow, Fran and Mike are coming to visit. I'd love it if they could stay for the Christmas concert tomorrow night, but Fran works Monday so I don't expect they will be able to.
I'm hoping to get the Christmas decorations out on Monday. I'm not going to put everything up, since we're not planning to be home. But I still need to put up a tree in the front window, at least. Okay, a few candles, too. Well, maybe one garland on the banister. I do love Christmas. We drove around tonight before the concert just looking at all the beautiful lights. It was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment