Brad and Nev called us at Penny's later in the evening when they had a chance to open Bella's gifts. They loved the digital scrapbook I've been working on all year very much. I'm so pleased. Penny wrote a little letter to Bella, too which brought tears to her mommy's and daddy's eyes. Marty, Shawna and Mitchel dropped by on their way home so we got a chance to visit more with them. We don't see them enough, so it was nice. I have tons more pictures which I will post later - the internet seems to running a little slow today. Also, I will be creating more pages for Bella's scrapbook.
On Sunday, we decided to stay for an early supper and Brad, Nev and Bella came over. After a wonderful roast beef dinner, we decided to come home. The weather was good and the traffic not bad. We had a good sleep in our own bed. I said to Bern I love it when your memory foam remembers you!! Lovely!
Today I made cookies. The Christian Women's monthly meeting is tomorrow morning and we're having a cookie recipe exchange and I promised to participate. Bern's happy because he gets the left overs! I still have Christmas cards to make. I fell behind somehow this year.
We had a voicemail from James while we were away on the weekend. It appears that he and Emily have called it quits. They made a valient effort, I have to say. They've been through a lot together over the last few years. James sounded somewhat relieved, but I know there will be a sense of loss at some point. There always is when you've loved someone for so long. Anyway, please keep them in your prayers.
My cousin turned 70 on Saturday! How is that possible? Again, Happy Birthday, Bev!!
No comments:
Post a Comment