I started Curves Thursday morning. It was really great to get "moving" again! I also started an intense fat burning diet which I will stay on for two weeks. Yes, even though we're going to Penny's for Thanksgiving (one day won't hurt if I watch myself). Anyway, Bern's getting aboard and went out for a two hour walk this morning while I went to Curves. He walked to Tim Horton's first for a coffee and donut, then over to the mall to walk around there for awhile. The grocery store is on the way home, so he stopped in there and picked up a few things we forgot to buy yesterday.
Today, I can only have fat burning soup and fruit all day. I made a huge pot of soup yesterday and had some for lunch - it's very good. Let's hope I'm still saying that two weeks from now! Tomorrow, I can have a big baked potato with butter for supper, plus the soup and only veggies all day. It sounds weird, I know, but I've done this diet before and it's a good jump-starter. After two weeks, I'm planning to follow the Curves eating plan. Wish me well! I'm very serious about losing weight and getting back into shape. Since I retired I've really gone to mush and I hate it!
Okay, that's probably the lack of sugar and fat talking!! Onward and upward!
No comments:
Post a Comment