Saturday, October 10, 2009

A drum roll please......

After one week on the Basic Fat Burning Diet and working out at Curves five times, I lost eight (8) count them - eight pounds!!! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in Canada, and since it's veggie and baked potato day on my diet, I should be okay. I'll just have a tiny piece of pumpkin pie ... I'm not perfect, you know! Anyway, I'm staying on this diet for another week and then will go onto a food plan supplied by Curves. I think Bern will be a bit happier, since I will be cooking again. He's been very good - getting most of his own meals, mostly frozen dinners and low fat snacks. He's also lost three pounds.

We're really looking forward to tomorrow. I baked two apples pies and one pumpkin pie today. We will give one of the apple pies to James and Emily. It will be good to see Nev, Brad and our sweet little Bella, not to mention James and Emily and Penny and Howard. I will take lots of pictures of everybody.

Nev asked me to make some Christmas cards for her this year. They're going to get some pictures taken of Bella in her little Christmas outfit which we will incorporate into the cards. I've made a couple of prototypes that I will show her tomorrow.

Ces tried to email me a slideshow last night, but I couldn't open it. She's going to try to send the pictures in another format - then, we can all see what they're doing with their newly purchased business.

Well, to all my Canadian friends and family:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment