Church on Sunday was great. We went downstairs for coffee afterward and finally got a chance to reconnect with Rene and Christine - that was nice. We're going to try to set up another "Hand and Foot" night soon. Tuesday morning three of my little friends from church picked me up for the monthly Christian Women's morning. It was the annual craft and bake sale to raise money for the ministry. I made Becky's Banana Bread - so good! I was very good, too. I bought a dozen farm-fresh eggs and a Christmas decoration, passing up wonderful plates of home-baked goodies.
I've been working very hard on Nev's Christmas cards and should have them finished this week. Tammy emailed to say her parents are helping her put together a list of family friends for the wedding next July. I'm making the invitations for them. I may have to get a Chinese translation - could be interesting! Anyway, Tammy and I will work together to come up with the proper wording. Tammy put some pictures on facebook - here are a few. So good to see them! Pictures are kind of small, but maybe if click on them, they'll get bigger.





No comments:
Post a Comment