Friday, October 23, 2009

Vacation's over!

Just had a call from my hubby. He's about an hour away from home. Since he wasn't planning to be home until late Sunday night, I have to get back into wife mode early - drat! Oh well, it was starting to get a little lonely around here anyway. As soon as he called, I said I hear you got a moose! How did you know, he asked. I said, Well, it's all over the internet!!! He just laughed.

I've been working on Christmas cards for Nev and have a few finished - they're so cute! I got my hair cut this morning and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. She did a wonderful job - again.

Well, I'd better decide what to make for supper - it was sure nice not having to think about it for 5 days!

1 comment: