Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My mother's got email!!!

Wow! My mother's got email - I'm thrilled! Now, I can share pictures and news with her all the time. She resisted even touching a computer for years - she was afraid she'd break something. But, my brother had a computer that nobody was using, so he set it up for her. Hurray!!!

Well, the Lord supplies all our needs, doesn't He? Remember the Christmas cards I made for our friend, Howard? AND, remember I mentioned that we had a leak in our basement? Well, the money I'm getting for the cards is exactly what we had to pay to get our leak fixed. Amen!!

Our friend, Mike Bonadio (he has a brain tumour), is in the hospital. It seems the tumour has started to grow again and is causing major health problems including wild mood swings and he probably won't come out of the hospital. We're going to see him tomorrow. This is such a sad case. Like Bern said, of all the people he's known in his life, Mike has always been so in love with life and optimistic about everything. Please keep praying for Maria (Mike's wife) and for his children, Teresa and Bruno.

After we see Mike, we're going to spend some time with James. We'll probably have supper with him (probably order in a pizza). Then, Bern will go to a visitation for one of the guys he used to work with who passed away on Monday. We'll head home around 8:00 p.m. Friday, Penny and Howard are coming out for the weekend. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment