I was looking through some of the cottage pictures and just have to share this one with you. It was just dusk when we noticed this awesome scene of the moonlight across the lake. I left to come home the next day, so I've put this on my laptop as wallpaper.
This blog is intended to be a place where I can show my scrapbook pages and cards to family and friends, as well as a way to keep in touch. I hope you enjoy reading through the events of my life and seeing how I keep sane by crafting!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Oh well, the vacation is over!
Really, I'm happy. Bern is coming home tonight instead of tomorrow. I got all my housework done, so it's okay. The only thing I still have to do is reorganize my craft room. Right now, it looks like a bomb went off in there.
I was looking through some of the cottage pictures and just have to share this one with you. It was just dusk when we noticed this awesome scene of the moonlight across the lake. I left to come home the next day, so I've put this on my laptop as wallpaper.
I was looking through some of the cottage pictures and just have to share this one with you. It was just dusk when we noticed this awesome scene of the moonlight across the lake. I left to come home the next day, so I've put this on my laptop as wallpaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment