Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gorgeous day!


What an absolutely stunning day! I started cleaning my house, but got sidetracked. I decided to make a banana bread for my neighbor for coming to my rescue the other day (the little rodent incident). So, of course, I had to make a little "thank you" tag to go on it. Okay, okay, so the housework can wait another day.

This afternoon, I went for a long walk around the neighborhood. My goodness, we picked a lovely place to live in. Other walkers actually smile and say "hello" to you - a nice change. After my walk, I took the banana bread next door. Sheila was very pleased and said they would really enjoy it - all except for Christian, who has a nut allergy. I didn't know!!

Tonight is one of my favourite TV nights - Survivor and Grey's Anatomy. Two good shows in one night - yahoo!

I finished the Christmas cards for Howard - they really turned out nice, but I don't want to see another one for awhile! I'll make a different design for MY cards this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment