Howard's Christmas cards should be finished tomorrow - hurray! It's been really cold and windy all day today. I walked over to get the mail with the intention of going around a couple of blocks, but ended up coming straight back. My neighbour tells me they're calling for snow tonight. I don't think it will stay, although this year's weather has been rather bizarre, so nothing's impossible.
When I got back, I sat down to watch The Bonnie Hunt Show (really like her - very funny!) and I happened to glance outside. There was a little critter running around my sunken patio. At first I thought it was a mouse, but it didn't have a tail. I went over to my neighbour, Sheila, and she sent her husband and son over, armed with a hockey stick. By the time I got back home, they'd disposed of it. Apparently, it was a mole. Our grass is so long that I'm afraid we have quite a little community of the little animals lurking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment