Hubby's going up north with his buddy to help build a wood shed, do a little fishing, and partridge hunting. They'll be coming back Wednesday afternoon. Shirley's coming to church with me on Sunday, which is a lovely surprise. I'm waiting to hear if Fran, Ginny and Heather are coming down Sunday afternoon. It will depend on what kind of week Fran has had with work and fighting a cold.
I talked to James the other night. He and the boys are going to Luke's dad's house for a BBQ on Saturday. The weather is supposed to be nice - cool-ish but sunny. Today was the hottest day for this time of year since 1968. It was extremely windy, as well.
The contractor installing my french doors was supposed to call on Thursday to set up an appointment to start working. I guess I'll have to phone them tomorrow to see what's happening. I stopped in at the drapery store to let them know I haven't forgotten my drapes! I asked them to keep them until the construction is finished so they don't get covered in dust.
I'm going to start photographing the scrapbook pages I've finished of our trip to Taiwan. I'll upload them here for your enjoyment. I'm actually thinking of doing a digital version for Tammy, since it would cost a small fortune to mail a traditional scrapbook to Taiwan. If I do, I'll post those on here, too. One of these days, I've got to start making Christmas cards! I'm so happy to be retired - how would I ever have time to do all this fun stuff if I still worked???
No comments:
Post a Comment