It's our golf game tomorrow afternoon, and the weather has been wonderful all week. The forecast for tomorrow? RAIN!! Oh well, at least we'll have a good excuse for playing badly, right? We don't tee off until 2:00 in the afternoon...because that's when it's the least busy (us older folks need more time to play than the youngsters) so they put us in when we're least likely to hold up play. That's okay with me!
On Friday, I'm going over to Shirley's to pickle some beets! Yes, you heard me right - I'm becoming downright domesticated! Next thing, I'll be putting up jams and jellies...scary!
Another season of Survivor starts tonight. I know, I know - it's always the same, but I don't care. I just HAVE to watch it. It's not the worst of my guilty pleasures - there's the Bachelor and Bachelorette...sorry. Then, there's Grey's Anatomy, Amazing Race, Dancing With The Stars, etc. Okay, I've got to go watch TV now!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment