When I talked to Fran on Sunday afternoon to report that I wasn't feeling well and to say (much to my dismay) that the girls had better postpone their trip to Welland, Jan was having coffee with Fran. Anyway, to make a long story short, Jan's son David had just been diagnosed with strep throat. But, like I said, I'm practically back to normal. Now, if you still have your mothers (or other people who pray for you) - you owe God a big "thank you". My mother started praying about my throat as soon as she saw my blog and voila, I'm better! We don't always think God is listening to our little problems, but He knows every single one of them - and He loves it when people pray about them. Even if we don't see the answer right away, it doesn't mean there isn't one.
Okay, down off the soap box! I missed seeing my friends on Monday, but spent a quiet day watching the Olympics with my hubby. He waited on me hand and foot, which was lovely and made me think about how to stay sick awhile longer....it didn't work. I've been busy working on some scrapbook pages of my boys and I did one for Bern for Valentine's Day, which I had framed. He loves it and it's now hanging in his office. Here they are:



Oh I love how you've framed this!
ReplyDelete