I know it looks like I missed saying this on his birthday, which was yesterday, but we did talk to him on his special day. This is just to record it for posterity! I can hardly believe he's 27 years old! He had some friends over last night for supper to celebrate.
After church, Pastor Rene called to invite us to their house to watch the Olympic Gold Medal hockey game between Canada and the USA. As soon as we got there, I had a Canada flag tattoo put on my cheek! Christine (Pastor Rene's wife) and I are both American, but we've lived here for a long time - so, we cheered for Canada. It was so exciting!
Bern's eye is acting up again. It's crazy - the doctor put him back on baby aspirin to help his blood pressure, but for whatever reason, it seems to make his iritis flare up. Getting old is very complicated! I go for my annual physical tomorrow - a necessary evil.
We're watching the Amazing Race until the Olympic closing ceremonies start. Here are a few pictures from today.







No comments:
Post a Comment