Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy days page!

I'm trying to post my pages as I complete them so I don't get behind. Here's one of Brent and Tammy using flower elements from a Scrapbooks, Etc. designer (I will get the name tomorrow). That's what happens when you go between your desktop and laptop. The things you need are always on the other machine! Oh well. I will have another Bella page done tomorrow. I'm starting to really get into designing paper and elements. I find myself so absorbed that the day just flies by.

Bern hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days. He's stopped taking the eye drops (steroids) and has started taking vitamin B-12 on the advice of his doctor. I think he's reacting to a combination of the two events. He'll be fine, but I can tell he's feeling miserable. He is, however, able to consume homemade apple pie, so I'm not too worried about him.

We're in the middle of a massive thunder storm right now! Lots of rain and lightning - awesome! Tonight we change our clocks for Daylight Savings - so we'll Spring ahead - Yahoo, that's my exercise for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment