Thursday, March 12, 2009

A couple more pages

We had a nice day today. We bounced out of bed at 11:00 a.m. - yes, you heard me right! I don't think I've ever slept in that late without being sick. Anyway, we decided to go looking for walking shoes for Bern. The doctor wants him to get out and start walking for his health - and, of course, he needs proper shoes. We went to Thorold (halfway between here and Niagara Falls). After we checked out the shoes - we didn't buy them - we noticed this cute little tea room/gift shop across the street from the shoe store. We went in and had lunch. It was very nice.

I decided to re-construct Bella's birth day page. I didn't like the original one - it was too dark and the butterflies seemed to dominate the event - not good! Anyway, I like this one much better.

Here's another Brent and Tammy page. How can I go wrong with subjects like these, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I think I have some scrapbooking stuff stashed somewhere... You have inspired me to get it out and try again... (It's probably been 8 years since I've tried it and put it away)

    I might even go online and try those too!
    Hmmm... we'll see.
    I start thinking I'm gonna do something crafty and then I get side-tracked!
    Cross your fingers!

    ReplyDelete