We got up Monday morning to SNOW! It melted right away, though. Bern spent all day on his computer working on his family history and I worked on decorating my blog for Spring - pretty, huh?
Today, I went to get my hair cut. I have found the sweetest little girl to cut my hair....and, she does a great job. We went to see Nicholas Cage in "Knowing" tonight. The story was quite weird, but the special effects were amazing! Bern wants to see "Escape to Witch Mountain" with the Rock. Me, too! Now, I'm watching American Idol. There are a few really good contestants this time.
Thursday night, we're looking forward to Pastor Rene and Christine's visit. They are coming over for supper. I'm planning to cook a pork roast with all the trimmings, followed up with lemon merengue pie, I think.
Saturday, Judy and Herman are coming over and will stay for supper. I'm looking forward to seeing them, too. It's been a long winter and we haven't seen them since Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment