We've had a few days in double digits - yahoo, Spring is on the way! I've lovely things popping up in my garden and I've seen quite a few robins hopping around my back yard! It's been such a long, cold winter!
My friend Dawn sends this update on her sister (who is praying for us, as we pray for her):
Hi Everyone, My sister did get into see a Doctor at Sunnybrook Hospital. PTL! He has recommended that she attends their pain clinic. This is to help her deal with the pain and they will also adjust her pain medications. The doctor feels that she needs to see another Gynecologist. We agree! She can be recommended to Sunnybrook by her GP. She was very impressed with the Doctor and all the staff at Sunnybrook. Thank you all for your prayers. It’s not over yet, but hopefully she will get a diagnosis. Blessings, Dawn -- Isaiah 40:31
On another happy note, my sister-in-law, Cecelia has sent me this picture of her youngest daughter, Aubreigh at her prom with her friend, Jeff. This girl has the most beautiful blue eyes - but, you really can't see them behind her glasses!
The rest of this month is going to be very busy at the Hydra house! Next week, Lise and Wayne are coming here to visit for a week. They're stopping on the way at Penny and Howard's for a day and then are coming here. I'm really looking forward to seeing them.
Then, the following weekend is Easter with the big dinner at our house with the Craig's, Toms' and us. It's always fun! Then, on the Thursday night of that week, the "girls" are coming here to watch the Royal Wedding. We're planning to stay up all night, so I'm going to be making little sandwiches, snackies, and other treats to munch on while we "attend" the nuptials!! Very exciting!
Bern seems to be feeling a bit better. Now, his allergies are probably going to start kicking in with the arrival of Spring. If it's not one thing, it's another! Anyway, he's over the pneumonia, thank God! He's planning to go on a fishing trip with his friend, Dave while I'm in Montana in June. Then, he's going to spend some time with our friend, Herman up at our former lake in the woods. I'm glad he's going to be busy. I'm very excited to be going to Montana!


No comments:
Post a Comment