Thank you all so much for praying for little Keon. He's going to be okay and his Mom is very grateful and relieved. Here's her message to you all.
Thank you so much for all the prayers - test results came back negative!!! Doctors said they caught virus just in time and it did not go to Keon's brain. We get discharged tomorrow!!! God is so awesome!!!!!
Bern is still up north at his cousin's husband's funeral. He will probably be back tomorrow. I've been vegging out - actually, I did go to Curves Zumba yesterday, to relieve any guilt I may encounter by vegging out!
I went out today to see about getting an upgraded internet service. I brought home a Turbo Hub from Bell, but my internet usage would be restricted to 10 gigabytes per month - then, I'd be charged per megabyte over!!!! I can't be bothered to monitor my usage and worry about it! Plus, it doesn't even seem to be that much faster than the unit I already have. I'm taking the Turbo Hub back and then I think I'm going with the local cable company. I didn't want to do that, but it looks like the speed is at least triple and the usage per month is 60 gigabytes - and it's cheaper. DUH!
We went to pick up the cupboard door hardware on Wednesday. Boy, the kitchen sure looks great! Bern just has to paint the white kickplate a dark brown color, which will tie in the dark tap and door hardware.
I'm thinking about letting my hair go gray - well, it really is already gray under the "Nice n Easy" and "Loreal". I wonder if Bern will notice - or when...I'll let you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment