After a wonderful church service, we came home to prepare supper for 10. Bern peeled and chopped for all he was worth - what a great help! We had cooked the turkey the day before. I also made a macaroni and cheese which we warmed up. Everybody arrived around 3:30 and we were sitting down for dinner at 5:30. Next year, we're going to make about HALF of what we made this time. There was so much left that the kids took home doggy bags. We had such a horrible winter that we haven't seen anybody since Christmas, so it was wonderful to catch up. Of course, my highlight was having my James here.
I don't remember if I mentioned that I was going to model in our Fashion Show at Christian Women's Club. It was Tuesday - we had a ball. There were seven of us and we modeled two outfits each. It was fun, especially since the place was packed!
Next on my agenda is, of course, the ROYAL WEDDING! Fran, Heather, Jan, Kate and Maggie will be arriving here tomorrow evening. We're going to try to go to sleep around 10:00 p.m. and get up around 2:30-3:00 a.m. My friend, Geraldine is making scones which she will drop off Thursday afternoon, and Fran is bringing cream and jam. I was telling the gals at Curves about our plans and they all want to crash our party!
Anyway, here are some pictures of our lovely Easter afternoon.












No comments:
Post a Comment